My Sales Coach and friend, Eric Lofholm contributed to one of the co-authors of our book, Agent Revamp: How to Break Out of your Real Estate Slump and Explode your Income.
On Chapter 7, Eric shared how sales scripting can help you generate consistent revenue in your Real Estate Business:
- Overcome anxiety stemming from not knowing what to say during a sales presentation.
- Build confidence in your ability to speak, close, and handle objections effectively.
- Know what to say in any sales situation, whether speaking one-on-one, from the front of the room, over the phone, or during a webinar.
- Ensure that your sales presentations always follow a persuasive sequence, steering a clear path to a strong close.
- Avoid losing sales by delivering a close prematurely, i.e., before you’ve laid a foundation with rapport, probing questions, and benefits.
- Build trust and rapport quickly and easily.
- Hone your probing questions to identify what your prospect really wants and what will make them want to buy.
- Present your benefits using powerful words that arouse your prospect’s interest.
- Close smoothly and naturally without anxiety.
- Handle objections with the confidence that comes from being prepared and knowing exactly what to say.
- Know how to follow up to turn one sales opportunity into multiple opportunities.
- Generate referrals on a regular basis.
- Get consistent, predictable sales results from following the same successful script over and over.
Eric is a Master Sales Trainer who has taught his proven sales systems to thousands of professionals around the world. He is President and CEO of Eric Lofholm International, Inc., an organization he founded to professionally train people on the art and science of selling.
He is eager to share with you his insights not only on sales scripting but also his techniques for capturing leads, setting up appointments, and increasing your sales.