Are you making the right first impressions with your leads or prospects?
First impressions matter and that holds true in digital marketing businesses. Because the right first impression could make or break the deal for your business engagement, it’s important to have a stunning and content-rich landing page.
How you engage first-time website visitors can help a lead turn into a prospect through a successful customer journey via effective sales funnel.
A landing page is a specific page on your website with the aim to generate customers by enticing visitors to fill out a form or call the business. It should accommodate more relevant information and action about your brand, offers the next step for site visitors and engagement opportunities, making it an effective marketing tool.
Here are the top ten reasons why landing pages are crucial to your online marketing efforts.
1. Landing pages help increase traffic to your website. It is one of the golden rules in social media marketing and advertising efforts – direct campaign traffic to your website. An optimized, search engine-friendly landing page will help you draw more attention and organic traffic to your website than a normal website page would do.
2. Landing pages generate conversions. The minute an audience visits your website, the prospect should get interested enough to fill out your contact form, which allows you to convert that lead into a buying customer. However, that’s not the case most of the time. Most social media posts direct traffic to the homepage, where the lead gets lost in all website’s content and media and loses interest quickly.
A well-crafted landing page is a solution to that problem.
3. Landing pages absorb qualified leads to your sales funnel. They don’t just generate leads or prospects, and they also generate the right conversions. How many times have you wasted time getting into a call with a lead only to find out that they are not qualified for the product or service you were offering in the first place?
To avoid such hassle, create a properly designed landing page to deliver the right information to your lead. This way, they will be enticed to fill out a contact form, thus increasing your brand’s chances of being the right fit for them.
4. Landing pages are direct and specific. Did you know that it takes around 5 to 8 seconds before a lead loses interest in your website when visiting? This is not enough time to navigate around your website pages and find what they are looking for.
Since landing pages are designed to feature a specific product or service that contains all the information the lead needs to be converted into a buying customer, they are more likely to spend more time on your landing page than going through your website’s homepage.
5. Landing pages are the best way to promote new products or services. Because they are designed to feature new products, services, events, or other promotions, landing pages are the perfect marketing material whenever you need to launch a new brand.
Landing pages usually have the introductory text element to the product or service and a call to action engagement within the same page. This is a dedicated page on your website where your leads land after clicking your social media or search engine advertisements.
6. Landing pages help deliver your messaging effectively. Not everyone who visits your blog or about pages reads through to the end. But landing pages communicate the message to your leads because they are specifically built for your product. They are direct and concise.
This way, you get your leads to visit your product, attract them, hook them to the content, and engage them to sign up for your contact form.
7. Landing pages build a brand’s credibility. This allows your messaging to be delivered clearly to your leads. It creates trust, and an urge to know more about your brand, thus converting them to buying customers. In addition, testimonials on a landing page increase credibility to your business.
8. Landing pages are perfect for inviting attendees to your webinar or live stream. If you are launching your brand through a webinar or a live stream, you can use a landing page to create for them. Because landing pages have one sole purpose: attracting your audience about your brand using the webinar or live stream.
9. Landing pages leave a good first impression on your leads/prospects. Your experience with your brand will most likely be your website due to how much people rely on social media to find the product or service that they are looking for.
Therefore, having a well-crafted landing page that is attractive, informational and valuable, will most likely leave them with a favorable opinion of your brand.
10. Landing pages can help you achieve your business goals. The goal of a landing page is more than just driving traffic or converting leads into prospects, and it is to get you a sale. Whatever your current business goals are, increasing your sales conversion, growing your customer base, or launching a new product or service, a well-crafted landing page supports those objectives.
What Is A Landing Page
If you search the internet for its definition, you will come across more technical interpretations. But a landing page is named like that because it’s primarily where visitors land on your webpage.
It is usually labeled as a standalone page that has a specific and focused purpose. It lets you make trades, sales, offers, and submit a piece of information in exchange for a customers’ contact information.
What sets landing pages apart from your entire website is their effective lead generating and convenient marketing tool.
A landing page can help transform your social media visitors into your buying customers.
Sounds inviting, right?
Importance of Landing Page On Your Website
First-time site visitors will check your brand, and you need to leave a lasting impression. You want them to remember you and your brand.
You will be taken to a landing page with a beginner-friendly interface that you have to navigate alone. How you attract your customers is crucial for the success of your business.
A good landing page will convince customers to share their contact information for the services your company offers.
See its appeal now! It’s more than just a page. It’s where the magic starts and where the convincing begins.
Do You Need A Landing Page Built For Your Brand
Here at HoopJumper, we take the time to find out about your needs. We focus on creativity, messaging, and conversion to build an effective landing page for you.
We have our professional team to help you create your business landing page that is perfect for your leads and prospects. Your business deserves excellent marketing services!
Schedule a consultation call with HoopJumper to have a landing page built for you to boost your marketing efforts.