In this week’s blog, we will be talking about why you should be doing Q&A videos to help boost your marketing.
It should not be a surprise to find out that videos are still a huge thing in 2022.
We have discussed this in other blogs that we posted, but videos are the most important medium in marketing your service because they can distribute information faster than any other medium can.
There’s nothing quite like a high-quality video, and as a business owner you can reap many benefits by repurposing video content across multiple platforms.
As a matter of fact, many experts believe that nearly 85% of all consumer internet traffic will be in video form by the end of 2022.
This means that there are tons of opportunities for marketers, SEO professionals, and business owners like you to get creative with their video content.
This is a huge opportunity that you should not allow to fall through the cracks if you want your marketing efforts to succeed.
Now that we’ve established the importance of videos in boosting your marketing efforts, let’s dive into why Q&A videos are a must when thinking about video content to put out there.
Why You Should Be Posting Q&A Videos
- Q&A videos let you hit two birds with one stone: it can serve as an introduction to your business (including your products or services); and it also allows your leads to learn more about your business by answering key questions about what you do, why your company exists, what they can benefit from your products or services, etc…
- You are able to establish yourself as an expert and the go-to person in your field by answering common questions related to that field. Including your videos in optimized blog posts (by targeting long-tail keywords about those common questions) make it so people discover your business easier.
- Whether in long form or short form, Q&A videos are useful for posting on social media (especially considering that many social media users spend more time in a post if it’s a video), thus increasing your social media presence because people will look for your page or posts when they need to have a question answered that is related to your field of work. Another side effect of this is that you get higher ranking in platforms like YouTube, Instagram or Facebook as more people watch your videos.
- FAQ-style videos give your leads more information and help them better understand your brand, as well as your products or services without needing to contact you first. By the time they fill out your contact form, they know enough about your business and are already interested.
- Q&A videos add quality and value to your posts because they answer important questions from the community pertaining to your field of business. When you post videos like Frequently Asked Questions, people are not only following you because they like your page; they follow you because they get value out of the videos that you post.
Q&A videos are essential to your marketing campaigns, and you should be using more of them to not only introduce your business to your leads, but also to let them learn more about you.
We at HoopJumper understand that in your busy schedule, you may find creating these videos to be challenging.
We help busy business owners and professionals like you create high-quality videos without needing to do hours of editing.
Just record a short video or audio on your iPhone/Smartphone and let HoopJumper® do the rest.
Check out our Video packages today and start improving your marketing efforts using videos.