02 Nov Help For the Too Busy Real Estate Agent
Do you have too much to do and not enough time to do it?
Is your To-Do List getting longer and longer with each passing day?
Is your real estate busy-work getting in the way of family obligations?
You are not alone!
In Chapter 11 of our best selling book, Agent Revamp, we talk about the importance of Time Management in taking your schedule from insane to invaluable so you can actually get stuff done.
In Chapter 11 we cover…
- How to make better choices with your time
- Prioritizing items in your to-do list to get you closer to your goal by identifying the crucial, technical, managerial and visionary aspects of what really needs to get done.
- The importance of building your “dream team” consisting of showing specialists or buyer’s agents, listing agents, administrative staff and virtual assistants
- How to delegate tasks so you can laser-focus on tasks that only you can do
- How to ask yourself 10 easy questions to put your ideas into perspective
- How to use the “Time Blocking” to organize your Calendar and reduce your stress and daily chaos
If you need help managing your time, grab a copy of Agent Revamp: How to Break your Real Estate Slump and Explode your Income — an Amazon Best Seller. Download it here. (scroll down at the bottom of the page!)