Social Media Manager
HoopJumper is looking for a full-time Social Media Manager who can enhance our brands and build strong online communities through all of our social media platforms. We are a 15-year-old internet marketing company that believes the mantra, “We Jump thru Hoops for You” applies to everything we do for our clients. The Social Media Manager will engage users, clients and create an interactive relationship between them and our businesses. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review analytics to develop more effective campaigns. The qualified candidate will grow and manage a social media team, assist in managing multiple clients’ social media platforms and strategies.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who is a creative storyteller and also understands the importance of timelines and providing excellent customer service to clients.
Work hours are 9am to 6pm Central Standard Time, Monday thru Friday. This position does require working CST with our world wide team.
Social Media Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Developing social media content that is consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Developing a client’s brand identity and social media content that is consistent with it.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Executing Facebook Advertising campaigns for internal projects and client accounts.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Delegating and managing projects to a team (Administrative assistants, designers, artists etc)
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Using analytical tools such as Agorapulse and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on internal social media marketing efforts.
- Communicating with clients about their social media accounts and posts
- Delivering monthly reports to clients
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other duties when needed.
Social Media Manager Requirements:
- Social media experience (planning and managing content in an agency setting a plus).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have an understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Basic knowledge of SEO and Hashtag strategy
- Proficiency of the Google Suite and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of Facebook Advertising and Reporting
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive knowledge of the following platforms:
- Basic knowledge of the following platforms preferred:
Please send your resume along with a cover letter which details your salary requirements and why you are the best candidate for this position along with your resume to: